Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 161

Hello friends!  I am entering this card into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 161.  They are having a design team call.  I just found out about it on someone elses blog, so I thought I would give it a try.  The deadline for submissions is tomorrow. Here is the sketch.

Here is my card.

Inside.

I used My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence Skater Boy.  I used some scraps to paper piece the boy.  The red gingham background paper is Simple Stories, Summer Fresh.  I colored the image with Copics and sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME job with the sketch!Your card is just TOO CUTE,I LOVE the sweet little image!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Oh my how ADORABLE is this little boy! you know you used my FAVORITE ~ gingham! I don't use it that much but I LOVE when you do! LOL! Of course the coloring is AMAZING and LOVE how you did the background around him! AWESOME as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could this be any cuter?! Love how you played Karen's sketch. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>