Monday, June 25, 2012

MFT Guest DT Challenge-July

Hello everyone!  Here is a card I made for the My Favorite Things Guest Design Team Challenge.  If you want to join in the challenge, you have until July 2, 2012.  You can read all about it here.

Here is the sketch.
Here is my card!

I am using the Pure Innocence Ladybug stamp set.  She has been colored with Copics and layered in red, white and black.  I used the Fishtail Flags Stax to create the banner.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Okay this is seriously ADORABLE! The image is so stinkin CUTE!!!! Colored just AMAZINGLY! You just used my favorite color combination together and patterns! I LOVE how that ribbon peaks out from behind! LOVE how you used the rhinestone for the "O" too! Too CUTE and CLEVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>