Saturday, May 19, 2012

Card made for Craft-a-lot Unity Challenge Debut

Here is a card I made for the  Craft-a-lot Unity Challenge Debut.  Only requirements are to use a Unity stamp and some bling.  I chose another Phyllis Harris stamp, Brandy and Emma, Forever Friends.  Isn't this a darling set?

 I used Copics to color the images.  I used some tiny pearls for bling in her hair. Thanks for stopping by.  There is still some time to play along if you have some Unity stamps.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Oh my,your card is sooo ADORABLE!I LOVE the sweet image and you colored it BEAUTIFULLY!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Janice, your card is amazing!! The background clouds are so fabulous and you colored the image beautifully!! This is so awesome...I love it :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ this is too ADORABLE! Look at your grass ~ WOW! Of course the coloring and the gingham (hehehe)! Oh what a CLEVER idea for the bling in here hair too! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing with the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>