Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bee Happy


Good morning friends!  I hope you are all enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend!  We have had some really beautiful weather here in Massachusetts, so I was in the mood to make a fun summery card.  This is the Kitty Bee Sweet die.  It was a Valentine release.  This die could be used for  so many occasions, not just for Valentines.   I also used the Oval Doily and Frame.  I used the inner piece.  There are several ways you can use this die as well.


I used my ruffled gingham ribbon once again.  I love the ruffled gingham ribbons.  I hope you haven't grown tired of them.  Lots of yellow and black elements for my card today.  Enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Janice ~ Happy Memorial Day to you! That kitty bee is just ADORABLE! Oh I LOVE the color combination and you did those dies up just GORGEOUS too! I NEVER get tired of gingham or it being ruffled! I love how you did the background honey comb too! Oh the brads are too AWESOME too! What a HAPPY card to see! Our weather here is rather HOT! Another day in the 90's! UGH! Have a FABULOUS weekend sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day!GORGEOUS job with your sweet card,I LOVE your cute little kitty and all the great layers!Have a nice evening my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>