Saturday, May 7, 2011

More Market Street Stamps Fun



I don't know about you,  but I sure do love the Market Street Stamps backgrounds.  For this card I used the stamp called Paisley.  I used 2 colors of Memento Ink, Bahama Blue and New Sprout.  I used the small dew drop ink pads.  I inked up the stamp with both colors.  The new sprout ink pad picked up the Bahama blue ink and changed it to a beautiful shade of Caribbean green.  I really like the colors on this card!  I hope you like it too!

3 comments:

  1. Janice, this is just jaw dropping B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.! I LOVE the whole color combination with that stamp! Okay so glad I ordered this one too! It screams elegant but fun! The bow is just PERFECT! Oh my word... gorgeous! I don't know what other adjectives I could use! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice this is AMAZING!!!! That double color is totally WOW! I love these backgrounds too. You do them perfectly. I LOVE it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Janice! I like the colors you used. Love the image too....I have always liked the paisley design.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>