Monday, May 2, 2011

Banana Split Anyone?


Good morning friends!  Today's card features the new Mouse With Banana Split die by Cottage Cutz from 
The Scrapping Cottage.  I love this die!  You could use it to make Summer Fun cards or Birthday cards.  You could put just the Split on the card or you could have the mouse running toward the ice cream excitedly.  I applied Crystal Effects to the bowl to make it look like glass.  I used bright, bold, festive colors to make this celebratory card.  Have a fantastic day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so cute!!!! I LOVE this sweet card and that polka dot ribbon is awesome!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice this is so cute!!! LOL I love the happy look on his face. I think I must look like that when I have ice cream too. It's my favorite food. LOL!

    Hugs
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Janice! I like the colors you used and love the ribbon. I must confess...I love banana splits. Love ice cream...and love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I am offically not coming over any more! This card is just YUMMY! Besides the colors, the dies and coloring that bow is just INCREDIBLE! As always LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just about the cutest thing ever!! I just love your cards, they always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is sooo SWEET!I love everything about this Amazing card!!!You "ALWAYS" amazing me!Have a super day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable! Love that little mouse!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>