Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge 44


PKS-CH44b-SK.png




Hello all of you Peachy Keen Fans!

We had 121 participants for our last challenge! You guys are amazing! I loved looking at all the beautiful and cute and fun cards that you all made! This challenge is sure to inspire you. Our very own Viv created the fabulous sketch and Angelica provided the wonderful theme of monochromatic! Monochromatic cards are so beautiful! I don't know why I don't do them more often. For my card I used PK-034 Oh Baby! I really like this set and have used the Teddy Bear often. He is so cute!

I stamped the bear and the booties onto DCWV Linen Closet. This is really a beautiful stack! I love the colors! I think it makes the perfect baby card for boy or girl! The patterned paper I used reminded me of a baby quilt. The buttons are from my stash and the twine is by Martha Stewart.
The paper was distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please have a look at what the rest of the DT came up with and get all the details for the challenge by clicking here. You're going to love what you see!
Enjoy your day!

Hugs and smiles, Janice

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! You are so talented! I am honored and beyond excited to have my card posted along side yours and the rest of the DT you are all amazing!!

    Lots of Cricut Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Janice!! How KERYUTE is this oh so pretty card!! I love your paper pieced teddy. He's adorable and that 'ribbon' treatment something special with those little buttons! It's fabulous.
    Love Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the various textures & the distressing ink! You did a fantastic job! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! LOVE IT!! I love the colors you used. The lil bear is soo cute!!
    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just LOVE this card it is so soft and sweet:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Janice!! I love love love how your card cam out!! I like that teddy too!! You are always so "up for the challenge"!! Always postive and a real inspiration to us all!! Love ya Janice!! The card is just PERFECT!! :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to drop a line thank you for your nice comments on my little blog.... It's nice to read that someone besides my husband looks at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the colors your used for this card! I can see this for a scrapbook page... all the soft colors... thanks for the inspiration!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Janice, I too want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment. I love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>