Saturday, October 17, 2009

Challenge No. 14 ~ Black


This week Copic Creations challenge is to color black. I chose this adorable stamp and colored her jeans and hair black. I have found that if I layer too much ink it starts to shine and also gets sticky. I will have to search the tutorials to see what I am doing wrong. I welcome any advice and tips if anyone cares to share.
I am also posting my card for last weeks challenge, coloring pumpkins. I didn't get it posted by the deadline but wanted to share it anyway. Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Your coloring is so fantastic on those cards! I haven't had the stickiness with Copics but I don't layer a whole lot when I use them. Sorry i don't know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice. I love both these cards. The pumpkins are my favorite. Your coloring is gorgeous. I've never used Copics, so I'm not sure about the stickiness either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice.... I don't know a thing about copics except, I see you as a pro with them. Both of the cards are incredibly beautiful. I do not know how you made that fabulous sky on the pumpkins card... But it's gorgeous !! Beautiful work on both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with your coloring. Both are nicely done but the pumpkin one is totally amazing. You should be on a design team. Your work is certainly worthy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your coloring it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>