Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Award


My friend Wanda gave me this blog award. I have received a few other awards but never accepted them. I still feel a little uncomfortable but I do humbly accept. Thank you Wanda! I am to list 5 things I am addicted to and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers.

1. card making

2. stamps and paper and...

3. family

4. coloring

5. babies and their smiles, is there anything more precious?

Here are the talented crafters I have chosen to pass this award to.

Susan
Judy
Heidi
Lisa
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Janice. Actually I was going to give you this award myself. But I didn't see any others on your blog. I didn't want to impose on you. Now I know better. Thank you SO Much... coming from you. It means a lot to me. I sure appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>