Sunday, August 23, 2009

Robin's Foo-foo Swap at I.S.C.


I made this card for a swap that I joined at I.S.C., Inspire, Swap, Chat. You can click on the logo in my sidebar to go check it out. Robin is hosting a Foo-foo swap, frills, lace, bling etc...
I chose this image by "The Queen's Ink" because she is pretty foo-foo-ish already. I just added some silver microbeads to her necklace and poinsettia and some ring bling in a red, black, and white color scheme, (one of my favorite color combos). Robin I hope this is foo-foo-ish enough. They are in the mail. It was a fun swap. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and your foo foo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This image is awesome! I love what you did with it. Geez Louise Janice.....I don't think you can make a card that I don't fall in love with....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>