Tuesday, September 19, 2023

2023 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius

 Hi everyone!  This is my final entry for the MFT 2023 Card Design Superstar, Clean and simple genius.  I used the Lucky Duck stamp set.  I stamped the images onto Kraft card stock and colored them with OLO markers and color pencils.  For the shower curtain I used the pink tissue paper from the packaging our stamps come in.  I cut a rectangle of the tissue paper and folded it into pleats and punched a hole in the folded pleats.  I used fine twine to hang the shower curtain, for the finishing touch.  I punched two small holes one on each side of the image panel.  I used the Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle Stax  Die-namics for the card panels.




Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and smiles,

Janice



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>