Thursday, September 23, 2021

2021 MFT Card Design Superstar Contest

 Hello friends,

Today I am entering the annual MFT Card Design Superstar Contest.  I was so surprised to see the last post to my blog was for this very contest, only last year.  I used 3 stamp sets for the images I used to create my card.  This card is for the Coloring Virtuoso category.




I used the adorable crows from the Loveable Leopards set.  I used a Pure Innocence Ll'l Pumpkin, and a sentiment from Picture Perfect Party Animals.  To make the fence I used the die-namics to cut and trace the fence.  I used Copics and color pencils to color the scene.  The clouds were cut, free-hand.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Good luck to all the other participants!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>