Tuesday, April 21, 2020

2's-Day Tuesday April 21

Hello friends!  Have you seen the new stamp line at 7 Kids Craft Store?  They are the cutest kitties.  Today I have 2 cards to share using the same stamp set, Kitten Gems



For this card I paper pieced the cat and the mouse.  The floor is a piece of woodgrain patterned paper.  The wall was colored with copic marker and I used a white jelly roll pen for the 3 dot pattern.

For this card I paper-pieced the background to look like a living room.  I stamped the mouse on some white cardstock and only used his head peaking out of a mouse hole in the wall.  Pretty kitty keeps a watchful eye on that mouse as she sits upon her rug.  7 Kids Craft Store has a special bundle price if you buy all 3 sets, for a limited time.  It's a great bargain and they are so cute.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>