Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Stamping Bella Pre-order

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a winter card using Stampingbella Bundle Girl Skater with penguins.


The bundle girls are so adorable!  7 Kids Craft Store is taking pre-orders for the newest Stampingbella release.  You can check them out here


I hope you will take a look at the new release, pre-order or browse the 7 Kids Craft Store for a variety of stamping/crafting products.  As always thank you for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you something...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound kind of creepy, and maybe even kind of "strange"

    BUT what if you could simply press "Play" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY into your life???

    What I'm talking about is hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE??

    Well then, Let me tell you the news...

    Usually the greatest miracles in life are the SIMPLEST!!!

    Honestly, I will PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've produced...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You simply click "Play" and the money will start coming into your life... starting pretty much right away...

    TAP here now to play the wonderful "Miracle Money TONE" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>