Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas is Coming

Hello everybody!

I don't know about you but this year has gone by in a blur.  I am not ready for Christmas and it is fast approaching.  I love this time of year even though I have so much to do.  Do you have any traditions from your childhood that you continue through your adult years?  My mother used to make colored popcorn balls and fill up a giant pickle jar.  I don't have her pickle jar, but when I found a giant jar at a church sale I snatched it up years ago.  I haven't filled it every year, but I hope to do it this year.  If I do I will take a picture.  Just feeling nostalgic about childhood memories.  Now I will stop rambling and share my card for today.


I adore this sweet image.  It is called Sweet Sledder by Penny  Black.  I bought this stamp at 7 Kids Craft Store.  There are a variety stamps available.  You can check them out here.   The sentiment comes with the stamp.  The star is a stamp I already had.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>