Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tiddly Inks Guest Designer

Hello friends!  It has been awhile since I posted.  I am thrilled to say I have been chosen to guest design for Tiddly Inks for the months of  March and April.  Thank you Christy for this wonderful opportunity!

Today we start a new challenge #223 using color inspiration from this Seeds Design colour palette.


Here is the card I created using this beautiful image from Tiddly Ink Stamps, Fairy Fun Day



I used color pencils and copics to color my card.  Here are the colors used.

Skin:  E000 Arteza A022  A010
Hair:  E40 Arteza A110 A076 A089
Wings: B000
Tulips: G00 BG72 Multiliner SP 0.3 Olive 
Eyelashes: Black Multiliner0.05
Eyes: BG72 Arteza A089
Leaves: Multiliner SP 0.3 Turquoise   Arteza A093
Frame:   Multiliner SP 0.3 Olive     

I hope you will come back next week and if you haven't already joined the facebook group you can check it out here.                                    

Hugs and smiles,

Janice                                

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! So glad you could join us this month.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>