Thursday, January 24, 2019

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 60% off and more

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made with one of the new digital stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I am sad to say that Little Miss Muffet Stamps is taking a break and having a big sale.  The sale has been extended!  Anyone who makes a purchase will receive some free digital stamps.  This image is one of them.  Isn't he a cutie?  This is a great stamp for first day of school.  I have also colored a few other images to share with you.



I was going to make the baby dinosaur card into a congratulations on your new addition.  My team-mates have colored up some fantastic cards that you can find on the Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Inspiration facebook page.

Check out the LMMS store for some fantastic deals!  Barbara has been an absolute gem to design for and has oodles of talent!  Thank you so much Barbara for having me on your team!  It has been a real pleasure!!

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>