Thursday, October 19, 2017

LMMS Challenge#174- Anything Goes

Hello friends!  Time for a new challenge at LMMS.  I have used Pdp Vivian.  She has been colored with copics and colored pencils.  That is my preferred medium of choice (at least for now).


I love the Polka Dot Pals because I love to practice doing their faces.  I have to say I am pretty happy with the way she turned out.  Sometimes I make their eyelashes too crazy, or a crooked mouth, but this time, it works for me.  I hope you like her.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


3 comments:

  1. she looks amazing fabulous no lines colouring
    have a lovely day
    Hugs Bridget :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and sweet and love your no lines colouring, thank you for making such lovely inspiration for this weeks LMMS challenge, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, this is stunning. What an amazing job you did on her hair.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>