Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Stamps at Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing this adorable image from LMMS, Swings 'n Slides Fishy.  I really like this stamp and had fun coloring him.  I drew the scene in the background to complete the card.

I added some mud to his jeans.  I usually add mud to little boy images because most boys like to play and get dirty.  You can check out the new images here.
As always I am thankful for your visits!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love the muddy jeans and the background is stunning. Great coloring and scene! I'm so blessed to have you on the Little Miss Muffet team. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Barbara! Thank you so much! I too am blessed and so thankful to be on the team!

      Delete

comments

>