Thursday, December 15, 2016

LMMS Challenge #153 - Anything Goes

Hello friends!  Can you believe Christmas day is just 10 days away?  Another year has gone by in a flash, once again.  I love Christmas!  Today I am sharing another moose card with you.  This is called Moose Love and I have paired it with Aspen Tree Forest Winter.  I think it makes a wonderful scene, don't you?  This is for LMMS Challenge #153.  Please join in the fun!



I used copics and colored pencils to color my image.  I love using the two mediums together!  Love the texture that can be achieved.  The sentiment is also from LMMS, It Moose be Christmas.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the holiday season!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, what a cute image and card, so glad you made such inspiration this week for LMMS, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this does make a great scene! I love the way you did the fur on the larger moose, it looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>