Friday, November 25, 2016

Sharing some more of my favorite images.

Good morning friends!  I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, those of you who celebrate!  I was in the kitchen all day and our Thanksgiving feast was ready by 7pm.  Missing a few at the table but it was still a lovely evening.  I am a day late with my card, sorry Barbara, but here it is!


Polka Dot Pals Uma is probably my favorite!  She reminds me of my younger days, a loooooong time ago, lol.  I had fun coloring Polka Dot Pals Ida's hair!  And finally Jr. Hatter Lucinda.  Once again they were colored with copics and colored pencils.  Hope you like it.  Have a great weekend!  I will be not be hitting the black friday sales.  I will be enjoyng my grandsons while their Mommy and Daddy go out.  Thanks for stoppng by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see some of the images combined together and this is a good group. Fun coloring and a great layout for them too. Cute eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, I love how you have combined both images and your colour choice and colouring is really striking. I love this.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>