Thursday, November 6, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call

Hello friends!  Today I have a couple of cards to share with you today.  Whimsy Stamps is having a DT call.  It would be so fun to make the team so I thought I would give it a try.  I used some adorable Wee stamps  to design my cards.


The stamp I used for this card is called Berry.  You may find her here.


I colored her with copics, used a WeR Memory Keepers die and a Papertrey Inc. banner die for the sentiment.  Added a touch of glitter for some sparkle.  I will list copics used, down below.


For this card I used Wee Stamps Winter Friends.  I stamped the image with Memento Toffee Crunch for the no-line coloring technique.  The mittens are from a Stampin' Up punch, the snowflakes are from Martha Stewart punches and McGill.  She was also colored with copics and the snow dots were made with a white gel pen.  I really enjoyed coloring these images!

Copics for card 1.
Skin: E50 E51 E00 E01 R20 BV31
Hair: Y32 YR24 E42
Clothes and boots: B21 B41 B45 E42 E43
Red:  R29 R35 R39
Edges inked with Toffee Crunch.

Card 2.
Skin: E000 E01 E11 R20 BV31
Scarf:  BG72 BG78
Red: R29 R35 R39
Sky:  B12 B24 Edges inked with Nautical Blue
Hair:  Y32 E17 E29 E39 YR18

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. Oh Janice ~ these are simply DARLING, PRECIOUS and simply BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your coloring but your attention to details is simply AMAZING! BEAUTIFULLY done as always! LOVE that ribbon btw! Give that baby a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, your cards are adorable!
    cathyplus5

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this doesn't get you onto the team, I'll bite my BUM!!! Both cards are fabulous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations! Love the softness of your image. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>