Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge June 10-16

Hello everyone!  Time for another anything goes challenge at TTCRD.  Click HERE for all the details.  For my card today I have used the clown from the newest release from Peachy Keen Stamps, PKSC-30 June 2014.  Isn't he the cutest clown?  A lot of people think clowns are creepy.  Well these clowns are not creepy.  They are the cutest clowns I have ever seen!  You can check out the entire release HERE.  Here is my card.


I colored the clown with copics and used a spellbinders die to cut it out.  Mounted it on polka dot paper from Penny Black, Madison designer paper pad.  This was a quick card to make and I think it's cute!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clown, gorgeous bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice! This is SOOO super cute! Your coloring in awesome and I love the classic red and white! Thanks for Linking It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super ADORABLE Janice!!!! I just LOVE that clown and how you colored him! Awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up over at Peachy Keen Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this clown is the cutest too Janice! Especially as you made him even cuter by your fabulous colouring of him! He's gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO CUTE my friend, LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>