Monday, March 3, 2014

New Challenge at Make It Crafty

Hello friends!  We have a new FB Challenge at Make It Crafty.  We decided to change it up a bit.   Rather than do a sketch, we are making a Pop Up Box Card.  I used this tutorial.


There are so many ways you can decorate this box.  I used the FB March dollar digi, Frenchie Valerie.  Each month Make It Crafty offers a dollar digi along with other specials throughout the month.  To get in on all the fun join the private facebook group here.


I printed the image several times so I could cut out the ice cream cone to decorate the layers of the box.  I also used the Kissing Booth digital stamp to make the Ice Cream stand.  I printed the kissing booth onto patterned paper and cut it out.

I hope you feel inspired to give it a try.  It's fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. it's fabulous Janice!!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow! This is amazing! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You are so talented! I LOVE this and every single detail ~ simply AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!! As always Janice ADORE your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GORGEOUS Janice, BEAUTIFUL job as always!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these box cards and yours is a fabulous example of how it should be done Janice! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>