Friday, November 22, 2013

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge 13-47

Hello peachies!  Time for a new sketch challenge 12-47.   Here is the sketch.

Here is my card!

              

I used the adorable turkey and sentiment from PKSC-10 October 2012.  He has been paper pieced and colored with copics.

Are you a member of the stamp club?  It is a great bargain and you can read all about it here.

You can purchase stamp kits from the past by going HERE.  

I hope you will see what the other designers have made with the sketch.  Check it out in the forum, under challenges.  I hope you will play along as well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving on Thursday!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Janice ~ OH this is ADORABLE! You know I LOVE all the coloring, the papers ~ hence the plaid and of course the stamp itself! I so hope I get to play along with you ladies soon! I miss those challenges!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>