Friday, December 14, 2012

Peachy Keen Happy Birthday Kathy and Challenge

Hello friends!  This is a special post to wish Kathy, the "Peachy Queen", a very Happy Birthday and to let her know how much we love and appreciate her!  Kathy you are such a wonderful person and so fun to be around!   I am very blessed to call you friend!  I have 2 cards for you, one that follows the sketch and one that hopefully puts a smile on your face.
Kathy your ginger stamps always make me smile, so I used some of my favorites to make the challenge card.  The peeker is sporting a party hat to help celebrate your birthday.
These two friendly mice are having a great old time singing Karaoke.  The squeezebox was stamped using a lantern stamp from the May 2012 stamp club.  I inked up the end of the stamp so that the handle of the lantern would be on both ends of the squeezebox so that it looks like an accordion.  Colored, scored, and folded the pleats.  Hope you have a very special birthday my friend!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

14 comments:

  1. Both cards are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two belting cards Janice!! They look even more fabulous on your blog rather on the Skype camera! lol
    Love Ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice,
    Love your cards! The Ginger one is adorable!! The browns and blues are so pretty! Love the little mouse one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are soooo cute! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are adorable! Love all the details you added! I'm a new follower of your blog! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Dying laughing over here! You are so clever and so much fun! Love you janice! thank you so much! Love your cards ! Thank you Janice! Love and hugs! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards. I love the karaoke mice! So adorable! Looking forward to seeing other posts from you. (just started following you now).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice, these are fabulous! I love the sqeeze box! You are so clever! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Janice! The gingerbread do make me smile too. But the "squeeze box" is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Janice! These are wonderful!!! LOVE them both - that gingerbread card is GORGEOUS!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janice these cards are absolutely amazing. I just love the colors and the distressing you did. You are just so clever and crafty with what you created. You never fail to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Janice,both cards are BEAUTIFUL and soooo CUTE!!!I LOVE them both,AMAZING job as always!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the sweet gingie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janice, thanks for the nice comment on my challenge entry. I'm not surprised these cuties earned you Top 3 in the challenge. Happy holidays and New Year!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>