Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fall Harvest


Good morning friends!   As the holiday's approach I look forward to spending time with my family and being thankful for the blessings of love and friendships in my life.  I am truly blessed!  

re


For today's card I used CottageCutz Rustic Fence and CottageCutz Fall Basket of Fruit.  Nothing says Fall like a bushel of apples.  Today I will shop for Thanksgiving groceries, and apples will surely be on my list for apple pies.  Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, I hope you will reflect on the people that are important in your life and let them know they are loved.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. All the best things of Fall right here on your gorgeous card! Just beautiful, Janice! You and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving, too!

    Love ya!
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Oh look at your CUTE little scene! Well I LOVE the fence and the basket with all the veggies!! Well reading your post ~ I couldn't agree with you anymore!!! I am so GRATEFUL and BLESSED for my family! Also my friendships too ~ so Thank You for being such an AMAZING and WONDERFUL friend! I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving too!!! Also a wonderful weekend as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling scene for fall, the fence is really cute. Enjoy your Thanksgiving too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pretty scene.Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,great job with your sweet card!all the details are perfect and LOVE the little fruits,I hope you are having a great weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do know how to make a perfect scene Janice!! SO clever, so YOU! Wonderful work my very good bud!
    Love you! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>