Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome Baby


Hello friends!  Janice here to show you a card I made with the CottageCutz Rocking Horse, from the recent baby release.  I LOVE this entire collection!  So CUTE!  I used the rocking horse with October Afternoon, Cakewalk papers to create a Welcome Baby card.  I could see this die being used for Christmas cards as well, by adding some pine boughs with pine cones.  I wanted to have one already made to show you the variation but didn't have enough time.  Maybe next time I will show you a Christmas one.  So here is my card for today.

I also used the Stork Banner and the Baby Buttons Mini.  After the pieces were assembled, I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.  Everything was pop dotted and some Hug Snug seam binding was used to tie the bow.  Next is a picture of 3 assembled rocking horses.  One of them was made with the left over pieces from this card.


This rocking horse would look wonderful on  a baby layout or as a Christmas ornament.  How might you be inspired to use the rocking horse?  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable. I just love the rocking horse and the papers you used.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the image! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. Love the detail on the rocking horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice ~ Oh my this is just BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the papers and what you did witht he banner! Of course that horse is inked to PERFECTION! I LOVE how you ink ~ adds so much dimension! I can so see ALL of your ideas with this die! Those other horses are AMAZING too! You just AMAZE me ~ ALWAYS!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>