Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Not Just an Easter Bunny

Hello friends! Today's card features the CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny. I love this little bunny so I chose to use it as an all occasion card. It doesn't have to be used for Easter. I replaced the Easter basket with a crocheted flower from Stampin Up.



I cut the bunny with white cardstock and colored with Copics. I also used the Butterfly Mini, Scallop Three Edger, and the Scalloped Doily. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable!! I am a huge bunny fan!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this bunny is perfect for all year round. That crocheted flower is SO super sweet too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Oh look how CUTE! I just LOVE what you did to your bunny with coloring! I couldn't agree more with you about the bunny not just being for Easter. LOVE the edges and the background! Oh that flower is way too CUTE too!
    That background paper is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>