Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Monochromatic Butterflies

Hello Everyone!   Just wanted to show you a simple, but pretty card I made using the butterfly from the Easter Blessings set and the butterflies from the Shabby Chic set.  I only inked the butterflies in
 the center of the sentiment stamp.


I stamped the butterflies with turquoise ink onto a strip of colored cardstock.  I added some white polka dots to some of the butterflies.  The border and the punched butterfly were cut with Marha Stewart punches.
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Janice ~ Oh What BEAUTIFUL colors! I LOVE monochromatic and this one ranks on the TOP! The butterflies are so PRETTY! Just GORGEOUS sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Janice, this card is so pretty! It's so girly! I love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Georgi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Janice, this is as pretty as a picture Sweetheart! I LOVE turquoise and your card is just the right balance of turquoise and white. That ribbon finishes it all off perfectly too. Love ya loads! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I just love your color combo and how you put all those butterflies from the center on the bottom of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Janice!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>