Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge Fall Treats

Hello friends!
I hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend.  We actually had to turn our air conditioner on yesterday.  It was 80 and humid.  I really love Fall.  80 is much too hot for my liking.  
Today's challenge is Fall Treats, so I made this little treat bag.  I had a package of treat favor boxes that I bought at the Dollar Tree.  I was going to cover it with patterned paper but they were so flimsy.  So I opened it and used it as a template to trace onto sturdier cardstock.  I used a sturdy plaid paper from DCWV Ghost and Goblins Stack.  You could put candy corn, chocolate kisses, or any treat that someone would enjoy receiving.  You could put a package of brads or buttons or some other embellishment to give as a small gift.

I punched some leaves and then used Kristal's Fall-o-ween stamp set for the leaf tag.  The mix and match greetings are so versatile.  Please stop by and see what the other designers have created.  As always, I appreciate you and I thank you for visiting!

17 comments:

  1. That's really cute, Janice! Love the cardstock, baker's twine and lacy trim that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice,
    Great job this week! I LOVE, love, love your DP! What a cute little gift bag to give away :) I love how you used the stamps on the leaf too!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky - Your DT Sister
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Janice! I love the treat bag and how you stamped the different sayings on the leaf! So creative and festive!! :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the treat bag....I had to take a double take to see if that leaf had layers or if it was real... great shadow effect against that super cute pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job with you great treat bag Janice!I LOVE the sweet idea and color combo,Just GORGEOUS!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet bag Janice. I'm totally LOVING it! You are AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Janice! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice love your treat bag! I like how you used the sentiments to make a background on the leaf
    Your DT Sister
    Becka M

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Great work.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great treat box and I love the pattern paper used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How stinkin' cute! I love the leaves. Thanks for sharing!
    Cricut Hugs,
    Terri
    http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janice,
    Great job. I love corn candy and this is my favorite time of year. I love all the great colors. Good job...
    Blog: http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous! I love the paper and the leaf tags. Pretty!

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Supper cute goodie bag. love the fall colors and love the leaf. Kristals stamps great. you did a great job. thanks for sharing
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome goodie bag! Great colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute. Need as many ideas for a Halloween party I am organising as I can get. Lovin that paper. Kristal has done a great job with the word Treat. Such a good font. x

    ReplyDelete

comments

>