Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge 56

Good morning my Peachy friends!  Time for a new sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch.
and here is my card.  I used PK-411, Lil' Gingerbreads and phrases.  I used the Cottage Cutz Gingerbread Dolls die for the larger ginger.  I used a Happy Lash face instead of the one's provided with the die.


Check out what the rest of the team has created.  I love all the inspiration.  

I was away for 2 weeks so I apologize for not commenting on last week's challenge.  I want to see what you all have made and will be commenting.  I appreciate your participation and want you to know that I do!  Thanks for your understanding.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

10 comments:

  1. Ha! This is so cute, Janice. Love face on the poor tangled up little guy. Haha!!!

    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Janice this is tooo CUTE hun!! I love the little gingerbread men, they are darling :) and love the little faces that go with them :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! This is just TOO darn cute and creative. Those little ginger's sure got themselves tangled up. Amazing job! I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice Janice Janice!! What an amazingly LARGE crafty mind you have!! This card is stinkin' adorable. I love how you tangled the little guy on the bottom. This card is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's clever...then there's JANICE!!! This is one helluva brilliant card with the wonderful gingerbread men a delight to see. (Of course the tangled up one is the star of the show!! Ha Ha! It's PRICELESS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Janice! It's so adorable, you used those cute gingerbread images that I love, and the entire card is bright & cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW this is such a FUN and ADORABLE card!AMAZING job with all the cool details and sweet gingerbread,I LOVE IT ALL!!FANTASTIC job as always my friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute Janice. Love the one hanging upside down....too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha a gingerbread end of year staff party where all kinds of shenanigans happen! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>