Monday, February 8, 2010

Meow-meow Monday Challenge Bee Green



Happy Monday everyone! It is time for another challenge over at Digi Kitty! For this challenge we were to use something recycled. I punched some clear hearts from a blister pack that was headed for the trash and then punched button holes in it. I used some Stampin Up patterned paper for the clothes and paper pieced the image. I think this digi stamp is just darling !!! Thanks for stopping by! It is very much appreciated! Please check out what the rest of the DT has created. I hope you will play along. All participants will receive a free digi stamp, and remember to Bee Green! Recycle! I also wanted to mention Kristal is looking to add to the DT. DT open call expires February 15. I hope you will consider. Have a GREAT week!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! What you've done with that digi image is simply adorable. your something recycled item is perfect. great job on the challenge. Your paper piecing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Love how you recycled something bound for the trash! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Janice!! I couldnt' even tell you had recycled anything, until I saw the clear on the side--this is absolutely brilliant--your paper piecing is amazing--love the pattern papers all working together! Raggedy Couple is SO adorable!

    Hugs,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete

comments

>