Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 17


Hello friends! Peachy Keen has a fun challenge to try and if you are the lucky winner of the draw, you will receive 2 Brand New Released sets, PK-408 Gingerbread Doll Set and PK-318 Penguin Doll Set! Kathy has been creating new stamps and are they CUTE!!!! You will want to check them out for sure!

I am thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be on the Design Team with 7 other really talented women. Their names and links to their blogs are posted in the sidebar to the right. I hope you will visit their blogs. You won't be disappointed.

Now onto the challenge.

We have another recipe challenge for you this week. The challenge is to use the following:

* polka dot(s)
* a border
* stripe(s)
* stamped image(s)

For my card I used PK-319 Snickerdoodle Happy Elf. I stamped his image twice, once onto white cardstock and once onto green "velvet" ribbon. (I purchased this ribbon last year, for 90% off, after Christmas clearance.) I love to think of different ways to incorporate different products. I also have some red velvet ribbon that I purchased at the same time. I have used that for Santa's clothes in the past. I cut the Christmas trees from patterned paper, made the present and attached the white polka dot bow to the present with clear glue dots. The ribbon is not wired. You just twirl and tack down with the glue dots.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you can join us in the challenge. You have until December 15 to post your card to Mr. Linky. I hope you are having a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. ok, you just stop it right now!!! LOL! stamping onto velvet??? OMGosh this is sooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!! how stinkin' creative are you?!!! LOVE everything about this card!!! WOW!!

    i'm already having a totaly blast will all the design team fun!!! i'm getting off here to go PLAY with the new stamps!!!

    nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janice, your card is adorable! I love how you stamped on that ribbon~ That is so creative:) I am sooo excited that we are on the same design team! This is going to be a fun & creative journey!
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute. I love the idea of using ribbon for the clothing, a unique idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so creative! Congrats on being named to the design team, you so deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being chosen for the DT Janice! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! This card is adorable. I love the elf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea using the ribbon for clothing! So clever!! Love it Janice, thanks for such a fun design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice! Your card shows exactly WHY you were asked to be on our design team! I just love how fun and festive this card is! You have made him come to life with your coloring, cutting and paper choices! Everything just fits that happy elf's personality to a tee! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! We are so lucky to have you!
    Love and Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring, looking forward to working with you
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well! you clever girl you!! Stamping on vlevet!! That's above and beyond the call of duty and e VERY clever idea! It's great to be on the same team as you with your obvious talents. (That I shall be stealing from time to time)! Ha Ha!
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... stamping on velvet. You are such a genius!! Congrats on making the design team. You totally deserve it. You sure know how to showcase stamps in an unbelievably way. You have incredible talent! Every single ting about your card is perfect and absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janice,
    WoW your card is amazing! I love unusual shaped cards!! The little velvet outfit on the elf is so clever!!
    Congrats on the DT! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tall card, scalloped border, velvet.....love the whole card and I am thrilled for you that you were chosen for the design team. How awesome is that!!!! Whoohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>